Frowns 2 Smiles Dental and Healthcare Services, Inc. (F2SDHS, Inc.) was founded as a non-profit organization on June 27, 2008 by Tamekia Davis, a Registered Dental Hygienist and Advocate.
The mission of Frowns 2 Smiles Dental and Healthcare Services, Inc., is to promote high quality and affordable dental and healthcare services.
F2SDHS, Inc., provides services for underserved populations, survivors of abuse and violence, and those living with life altering illness and disease.
F2SDHS, Inc., provides services through advocacy, business partnerships, community service outreach, screenings, educational resources, scholarships and referrals.
- Policy and Health promotion
- Community Service Projects
- MLK Service Project
- Homeless Soup and Sock Drive
- Local and International Backpacks for students
- Care Packages for Community Crisis Center
- Care Packages for PG Men's House
- Care Packages for Essential Workers
- Educational Programs
- College/ Trade School Scholarships
- Healthcare Awareness
- ALS, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Hypertension Education
- Collection and distribution of medical/dental supplies
- Mental Health Awareness
- Autism Awareness and education
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling
- Educational training/seminars
- Christmas holiday Adopt-a-Family